1-year-old baby loses three fingers in a blender accident in UAE

A 20-month-old baby boy lost three of his fingers in a horrific blender incident.

When the mother was busy with her household work, the child crawled into the kitchen and put his hand inside the blender.

The accident took place in their family house in Al Madam area in Sharjah.

He sneaked into the kitchen where the batter was kept on the table. Unknowingly, the child put his fingers in the blender and turned it on. Hearing the child cry, the mother came rushing to find three of his fingers severely injured.

The baby was rushed to the Al Dhaid Hospital by his parents and admitted in the ICU. According to the hospital staff, the baby was brought in a critical condition and a team of medical doctors conducted surgery to treat the affected fingers.

The child is currently under medical observation in the ICU.

source: Khaleejtimes.com

 

Myowndubai.com is building a platform where Emiratis can share their own experiences with each other. Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter or send us a mail editor@myowndubai.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Translate »